Unlimited Accessibility for Your Business
Hamilton County’s strategic location and transportation infrastructure allows companies to easily move their products by truck, rail, air, or sea. In addition, Florida’s extensive highway and rail system gives Hamilton County businesses easy access to all in-state markets and more than 60 percent of the U.S. population via overnight shipment.
· Two major interstates, I-75 and I-10 offer convenient connections to regional and national markets, as well as Florida’s airports and seaports.
· The Jacksonville International Airport is within a two hour drive. Tallahassee and Valdosta regional airports are an hour or less away.
· Florida’s 3,000 miles of main route rail lines connect the state’s railroads to major business centers and distribution nodes. Hamilton County is served by Norfolk Southern Railroad.
· The Port of Jacksonville (JAXPORT) is located only two hours away and is capable of handling container, automobile, bulk, break bulk, and refrigerated cargoes.
· Access to the second largest Foreign Trade Zone network in the country.
· Economic Development Transportation Fund – Up to $2 million for public transportation infrastructure improvements for companies expanding or relocating in Florida.
1153 US Hwy 41 NW, Suite 4
Jasper, FL 32052
(866) 341.2492 (386) 792-6828 Fax - 386.792.0559