Hamilton County’s is the ideal match for businesses in need of an available, trained workforce. Conveniently located less than 40 miles from major Florida and Georgia businesses centers, Hamilton County also draws from surrounding areas to further increase its pool of skilled workers.
Hamilton County is equipped to meet your workforce requirements:
· Easy access to local skilled labor available, skilled workers
· Attractive labor rates
· A professional employment office that matches workers with employer needs
· Florida is a “right to work” state, with the lowest rate of manufacturing unionization in the U.S.
· Quick Response Training program offers customized training to new and expanding companies—more than $29 million spent to train 45,000 workers since 1993.
· Florida universities perform more than $500 million per year in sponsored research, working closely with business and industry to create cutting-edge technology
· Local specialized and comprehensive job training through nearby community and technical colleges
· A number of outstanding colleges and universities easily accessible from Hamilton County:
1153 US Hwy 41 NW, Suite 4
Jasper, FL 32052
(866) 341.2492 (386) 792-6828 Fax - 386.792.0559